I took my 2005 Murano, to Nissan of Queens, Service Department, 85-24 Rockaway Blvd, Ozone Park, NY 11416.to get my front bumper replaced, they also recomend a 45,000 miles service, so I approved.

They told me it will take 3 days, I took in it Monday June 16, 2008 and was suppose to get it Wednesday 25th or thursday 26th the lastest. Frank orginally give me a verbal quote of 800 + 425, on wednesday someone name Sheldon called me with a total cost of 1,500. I told him my original quote, then he said okay, we will stick to that price.

I called Thursday morning to check if the vehicle is finished the told he next 1 hour, i kept calling all day the continue saying next one hour, I eventually told its finished on Friday 20th at 5:00pm.

I was totally shocked when I saw my vehicle, the bumper was appartenly repaired not replaced. Frank told me he don't know what happened.

He will look into it.

Had an Experience with Nissan of Queens?

Comments

nissan of queens service center sucks...they have a service advisor by the name of sheldon.

he`s always trying to rip someone off.he tries to charge you for everything even if your car is on warranty

They called me last week to come in for a $10 oil change.I said OK and sent my file today on the appointment day.

First they tried to sell her a $475 tune-up. She said no. So they charged her $47 for the oil change and told her she needs to change 2 belts (engine belt and alternator belt) for $175. I looked at the belts and so did a friend and nothing is wrong with them.

They are liars and thieves.

When I called them and asked what happened to the $10 oil change, the guy who dealt with the wife said he doesn't know anything about it because he is not the one that spoke to me on the phone last week.NEVER GO TO NISSAN OF QUEENS!